Resilience Personnel company opens jobs for Sales Engineer at Resilience Personnel positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Engineer at Resilience Personnel|
|Region:||Bellville - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Develop supply clients.
- Investigate and develop a range of supply in the local industry that complements the market.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with existing and new supply clients.
- Stay current with supply, marketing and logistic within the supply environment.
- Review, analyse and advise management on potential supply RFQs.
- Monitor and analyse supply portals for possible supply RFQs.
- Manage supply projects from market resource, sourcing, quotation, procurement, logistics, inspection, acceptance, invoicing until client satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain supply chain management principles in supply projects.
- Gather prices from relevant suppliers for Project and Stock related requirements.
- Populate Project Tables with the various supplier options based on the Bill of Material, highlighting the best options from a price and delivery perspective.
- Work with Accounts department to prepare and issue PO’s to suppliers.
- Follow up on deliveries from Suppliers to ensure deliveries are on target.
- Follow up on Material Traceability Certificates.
- Check and confirm receipt of goods match the technical requirements and quantities ordered – working with the Quality Department.
- Create relationships with the long term/reliable suppliers to ensure the best service and delivery is guaranteed.
- Explore and source new Suppliers.
- Audit and check suppliers to ensure they meet the Technical and Product requirements.
- Responsible for the Expediting of orders and deliveries
- Managing and keep current the Supply Items List on the Company Inventory System (Pastel).
- Assist with the control, management and expedite of company and client Imports/Exports.
- Arrange and Maintain Long-Term Purchasing Agreements and relationships / Agentries.
- Complies with all relevant health, safety, environmental, quality, legal and regulatory requirements as stipulated by company requirements
- Follow up with supplier for material delivery with delivery date stated in PO
- Coordinate with the transporter and supplier until the material reaches the Company
- Prepare/process the necessary custom documents for import and local goods
- Upon receipt, verify documents and record them
- Follow up with supplier for missing custom documents, material certificates etc.
- Segregation of documents (delivery notes, material certificates, invoices) and hand them over to the respective departments
- Assist with customs clearance for export (Delivery notes/Invoices and Packing lists/Transfer of Ownership documents/Delivery Advice)
- Maintain all inward and outward documents for custom and audit requirements
- Coordinate with the workshop to ensure the proper inspection and packing of material for export
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent Technical Qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role for in the steel fabrication industry
- Knowledge of Import and Export procedures and documentation
- Excellent Computer Knowledge
- Own Transport
- Clear criminal record
- If you do not receive a response within 1 week, please consider your application unsuccessful
Desired Qualification Level
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Resilience Personnel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.