SkillTorch company opens jobs for Sales Director - Adtech positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Advertising, Business Development, & Sales skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Online Audio and Video Media, Marketing Services, Technology, & Information and Media, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Director - Adtech|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Advertising, Business Development, Sales|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Media, Marketing Services, Online Audio and Video Media, Technology|
Are you an experienced senior digital media sales leader Ready to join one of leading most sought-after adtech companies? Look no further!
We are representing a highly successful and innovative AdTech business in their search for a dynamic Sales Director to be the first person on the ground in South Africa. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales professional with established relationships across the South African market to lead the company’s sales efforts and drive business growth.
As the Sales Director, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with trading desks and media agencies at all levels across South Africa. Your expertise in the industry and ability to drive revenue growth will be critical in establishing the company’s presence and achieving success in the market.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to establish the company’s presence and drive revenue growth in South Africa.
- Leverage existing relationships with trading desks and media agencies across the country to generate new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, fostering long-term relationships at all levels.
- Drive the entire sales process, from prospecting and lead generation to negotiation and closing of deals.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure seamless implementation and delivery of advertising campaigns.
- Provide regular reporting on sales performance, market insights, and competitive intelligence to the executive team.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Hire, train, and mentor a high-performing sales team as the business expands in the region.
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development within the AdTech or digital advertising industry.
- Extensive network and strong relationships with trading desks and media agencies across South Africa.
- In-depth understanding of the South African market, including its unique dynamics, trends, and competitive landscape.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as the first person on the ground.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to build, motivate, and manage a high-performing sales team.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SkillTorch, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.