Servest SA company opens jobs for SALES CONSULTANT positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Facilities Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Midrand - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Servest is a world class business which is innovative and a leader in the Integrated Facilities Management Industry. The company offers an innovative environment that will accelerate your development and skills, as the highest value is placed on attracting top talent to the organisation.
Applications are invited for a vacancy exists for a dynamic and driven Sales Consultant – to join a team based at the Head Office in Waterfall. This role reports directly to the Sales Director in Landscaping & Turf Division.
The purpose of this position is focused on Salesperson who has a proven track record and experience, extensively Green Industry understanding and exposure. To join the already established Sales Team to meet and exceed Sales targets within the Landscaping & Turf.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Servest SA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.