IMPERIAL Retail Logistics company opens jobs for Sales Consultant at Imperial Truck Rental positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||IMPERIAL Retail Logistics|
|Position:||Sales Consultant at Imperial Truck Rental|
|Region:||Gauteng, Kempton Park - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
Imperial is an African focused provider of integrated market access and logistics solutions. With a focus on the following key industries – healthcare, consumer, automotive, chemicals, industrial and commodities – we take our clients’ and principals’ products to some of the fastest growing and most challenging markets in the world. As a leading global logistics provider, we seek out and leverage new technology to deliver innovative, end-to-end solutions. Through our significant African footprint and international expertise, and with the support of our 25,00 people, Imperial’s purpose is to connect Africa and the world – and to improve people’s lives with access to quality products and services. Imperial became a wholly owned business of DP World in March 2022. For more information: [URL Removed]
Key performance areas
- Main focus will be new business development and Cold calling, retain and grow existing business.
- Achieve Sales Targets.
- Structured weekly call planner and call reporting detailing progress with new business development.
- Retain and grow new and existing customer base in assigned markets.
- Research and pursue new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research and formulate plans to expedite sales.
- Prompt response to all customer enquiries.
- Prepare and present proposals.
- Assist in resolving day-to-day customer queries.
- Positively contribute to customer administration systems.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Quoting on existing and New business.
- Customer Visits on a monthly basis.
- Submitting Sales Reports.
- Attend monthly Sales meetings.
- Maintain good working relationship with customers and staff.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Must be a Team Player.
Nature of position
- Sales/Customer Service
- Sales/ Marketing or other relevant degree, diploma or certificate essential
Skills And Experience Required
- 3-5 years strong sales and account management experience (preferably in a service industry), including on the road sales and cold calling, with proven track record.
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- A high level of computer literacy, particularly in MS Excel.
- SAP Experience advantageous.
- Understanding of general business concepts.
- Experience in all aspects of customer relationship management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A confident self-starter with the ability to nurture existing and new customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English and Afrikaans proficiently.
- Professional in all aspects.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting and as such preference will be given to candidates who fall within our equity targets. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- positive attitude
- Drivers Licence
- SAP Experience
- Sales and Account Management
- Service Industry Experience
- Customer Relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiating Skills
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Representative / Sales Consulting
About The Employer
- Imperials Logistics Africa business, is the leading logistics supplier in South Africa, and one of the largest on the African continent, providing Contract Logistics, Road Freight and Lead Logistics Provider solutions.
- Imperial Logistics International business, has its headquarters in Duisburg, Germany and is responsible for all Group logistics activities (including Contract Logistics and Freight) outside of Africa.
- Imperial’s Market Access business builds complex route-to market solutions that provide principals access to patients and consumers across Africa through comprehensive channel strategies that integrate sourcing, sales, demand generation, distribution, marketing and promotions.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IMPERIAL Retail Logistics, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.