Scholtz Partners International (Pty) Ltd. company opens jobs for Sales Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Scholtz Partners International (Pty) Ltd.|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Brief Description Of The Vacancy
- Must be able to do Market related research
- Analyse consumer rating reports or questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
Undertake daily admin tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s website and social media accounts.
2-3 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Continuous Self-improvement
- Communication skills both verbal and written in order to communicate with different team members and departments
- problem solving skills.
- Project Management
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years
Desired Qualification Level
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Scholtz Partners International (Pty) Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.