RCL FOODS company opens jobs for Sales Administrator positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Roodepoort - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing|
At RCL FOODS we see and do things differently. We think bigger, work smarter, and collectively work as a team to achieve our ambition; MORE food to MORE people, MORE often!
We at RCL FOODS are in search for a Sales Administrator to join our Vector Logistics Division. The role will be based in Roodeport and report to the Sales Information Specialist. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to support the regional sales team and provide an important link between the managers and their clients by processing all sales-related paperwork, fielding queries and arranging appointments to visit new and established customers.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RCL FOODS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.