MPC Recruitment company opens jobs for Sales Account Manager positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Account Manager|
|Region:||East London - Eastern Cape, Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
A position has become available with our client for a Sales Account Manager in East London.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with both external and internal customers
- Identify new business and generate sales opportunities in order to achieve predetermined sales targets
- Organize and present sales proposals to new and existing clients in order to negotiate and close contracts
- Building strong relationships with existing customer base
- Negotiating of positive rate increases year on year as per company targets
- Report on sales achievements and opportunities
- Achieving optimal sales profitability
- Researching sources for developing prospective clients
- Developing effective quotations and proposals clients for existing and prospective clients
- Keeping abreast with products, market trends and competitive activities
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategies
- Assisting and guiding clients in selecting the suitable products that best meets their business requirements
- Customer orientated thinking and behaviour
- Maintaining professional image of the company and self
- Strong administration skills – speed and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – exceptional grammar and business writing skills
- Ability to think on your feet and use initiative – thrive under pressure
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Have a positive outlook to all situations
- Computer literate
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker with a positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Grade 12 certificate
- A hunter-attitude, go-getter and self-motivated
- Strong negotiation skills to all levels of management
- Effective team player
- Strong administrations skills
- Ability to sell in different market segments
Email your CV to [Email Address Removed]. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Customer Care
- Customer Relations
- Identifying Target Audience
- New Business Development
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MPC Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.