Siemens Energy company opens jobs for SAICA Trainee positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Midrand - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
About The Role
Position Title: SAICA Trainee
ASnapshot of Your Day
SAICATrainee at Siemens Energy
This is athree-year training programme to become certified as a Chartered accountantwith SAICA (The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants):
- Based in Accounting &Controlling.
- Rotation in other business divisions,business units or corporate support functions to gain core competencies.,
HowYou’ll Make An Impact
- Plans, prepares, and consolidates balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standard etc)
- Prepares reports for division or support function management
- Analyse and evaluate assets and liabilities
- Prepares various entities and branches annual financial statements
- Co-operates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and prepares and presents training
- Review and update published guidelines relevant to the Company
- Issue and implement new accounting guidelines
- Investigates project and other adhoc queries from the divisions and support functions
- Plan and prepare budgets and forecast for corporate units
- Capture budget and forecast into Spiridon and ESPRIT
- Allocate Infrastructure costs as per approved budget for distribution to divisions
- Provide support to colleagues in the other African countries
- Provide support to corporate units with respect to specialised reporting required by Head Quarter such as ADSTAR reporting
- Proactively understand and implement Support Function and Financial Reporting Guideline requirements
- Ensures that all SAICA learning requirements technically and professionally are met with in the relevant time period.
Throughexposure and training on:
- Financial Management
- Management Decision-Making
- Financial Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Governance
- Auditing & Assurance
- Commercial project management
The above technical areas will providethe delegate exposure to the entity’s business model providing them exposure toinputs, business activities and outputs leading to outcomes, which have beenaligned to the CA2025 Framework.
Includingdevelopment and training on:
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Intellectual skills
- Organizational & management skills
- Business and decision-making skills
- Digital and data analytical skills
- Completed BCom Accounting Honours (CTA) or equivalent
- High performer
- Analytical thinker
Who isSiemens Energy?
AtSiemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet thegrowing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate isprotected. With more than 92,00 dedicated employees, we not only generateelectricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using ourtechnology to help protect people and the environment.
Ourglobal team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energya reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-yearlegacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support ourfocus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
OurCommitment to Diversity
Lucky forus, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run oninclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities.Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender,age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society,and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Siemens Energy, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.