Six Sense Consulting company opens jobs for Retention Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Information Technology & Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Six Sense Consulting|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
A well-established business is seeking Retention Analyst for a 12 month contract position
Provide level 2 and 3 support for technical and functional solutions including offer provisioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Sound technical acumen
- At least 3-5 years in application support environment
- Understanding of basic integration concepts
- Basic knowledge of the Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, and cloud computing.
Technical Competencies (List the key technical competencies)
- Web Services
- Working knowledge of API-based services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Experience scripting
- Experience working in a high availability environment with multiple operational instances
- Investigative / Fact Finding
- Structured analysis
- Command of the English Language
- Excellent Communication Skills
- MS SQL
Please note that if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application that your application was unsuccessful.
However, please keep a lookout on our website, [URL Removed] for available positions which may be inline with your career aspirations.
- Agile and Software Development
- Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- cloud computing
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Six Sense Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.