Watershed Consulting company opens jobs for Retail Shop Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Retail Shop Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Retail Shop Manager needed in a maritime-related factory shop outlet based in Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
You will be responsible to grow the business through good relationships with key customers while managing a team of 5 staff members.
You will be expected to manage and control small production areas, ensure a safe work environment, and capture daily sales on a retail system.
Monthly stocktaking, maintaining inventory levels, managing controllable costs, and completing quotations will be part of your duties.
Qualifications, Experience, And Competencies Required
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of Retail shop Management experience
- Experience working in the maritime (commercial or pleasure) industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Watershed Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.