Scholtz Partners International (Pty) Ltd. company opens jobs for Retail Sales Representative positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Scholtz Partners International (Pty) Ltd.|
|Position:||Retail Sales Representative|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client in the adult entertainment sector is looking for retail sales reps. The candidate must be comfortable with working with adult toys and the sales thereof.
Upon successful interview, a polygraph test will be conducted.
Retail experience will be the advantage
Week 1/3: Monday
- Friday 09:00
- 15:00 (with the weekend off)
Week 2/4: Monday
- Friday 15:00
- 19:00 (Saturday: 09:00
- 18:00 and Sundays 09:00
- Face to Face Sales
- Retail Sales
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years
Desired Qualification Level
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Scholtz Partners International (Pty) Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.