Pedros company opens jobs for Restaurant Supervisor positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Restaurants, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Duties And Responsibilities
- Overseeing overall operation of the restaurant/ take-away
- Ensuring quality standards of food and PEDROS Standard Operating Procedures are maintained
- Overseeing and managing stock control, purchasing and orders
- Dealing with customer complaints and maintaining customer service levels of the restaurant/ take-away
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales and GP% targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Managing staff including discipline and work rosters.
- Work within a team and drive the restaurant/take-away forward
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Restaurant and Fast-Food Service experience. Minimum 2-year related experience required
- GAAP/MICROS experience and knowledge
- Management skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer Service and good verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Pedros, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.