bp company opens jobs for Regional Operations Manager at BP South Africa positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Oil and Gas, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Regional Operations Manager at BP South Africa|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Oil and Gas|
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for monitoring key performance indicators, performance trends, determining and implementing appropriate actions to address any issues to optimise the business, deliver fuel and store sales, on-site costs, and net contribution plans in a specified sales region. Accountable for a budget covering all aspects of sales operations for the specified region.
Manages part of a country team of Retail Business Managers in the delivery of above average business performance, safe and efficient operations, and liaises with critical internal and external stakeholders such as Network Solutions, Construction & Maintenance, Technical Design, Management, HSSE, Dealer Councils etc.
Be Part Of The Transformation
By 2025, we aim to be a different kind of energy company, one that continuously puts convenience at the forefront of how people live. Because we are led by our purpose to reimagine how we can improve people lives, we will listen and work with others on our transformation journey to redefine convenience, expand our footprint and develop distinctive non-fuel offerings.
With over 500 outlets, we impact the lives of millions of South Africans everyday providing solutions to start and end your day. We’re leading innovation through partnerships beyond fuel creating new experiences and opportunities.
We remain invested in South Africa, and we invite you to be part of this journey – a path of self-discovery, growth, and transformation. It’s one that requires creativity, purpose, and energy. It’s a journey that will take you through different phases of your life, each with opportunities to fuel a new future in retail and convenience.
- Role model and ensure entire team consistently practices the Who We are beliefs; Live our Purpose, Play to Win, and Care for Others.
- Lead, motivate and coach a team of RBMs to deliver outstanding performance on HSSE, Customer Service, as well as Financial, and Operating standards
- Direct and empower a team of circa four (4) Retail Business Managers and (1) Territory support officer to deliver outstanding performance against set performance KPIs: HSSE,
- Customer, Financial and Operating standards.
- Develop skills and provide on-going coaching to the team.
- Clarify accountabilities clearly and inputs required from all stakeholders.
- Drive performance through cultivating a sense of ownership in your team members.
- Focus on driving mind set changes through establishing enablers to change behaviours and build capabilities.
- Establish a culture of Operational Excellence throughout the market to ensure full implementation of the company policy and procedures to achieve consistent Customer Offer execution and the highest HSSE standards.
- Accountable for delineation of the critical elements, deliverables and milestones of the Retail Strategy and allocating targets and resources to the respective Retail Business Managers (RBM)
- Actively managing all critical income drivers to ensure an optimal and sustainable income in line with BP objectives. This will include active management and monitoring of site operating contribution and set clear performance measures. Conduct quarterly reviews and implement strategies and tactics in conjunction with key support functions to drive performance.
- Ensure successful implementation of all Retail programmes and initiatives focused on business performance and development.
- Continually identify opportunities for growing the business and improving customer service by use of industry information and knowledge, while aligning to the strategy.
- Actively engage the Dealer, Franchise and Distributor networks to gain a deep understanding of underlying business factors and thus facilitate both business development and solutions for BP and its partners.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and effect consequences for non-compliance for all stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business or similar.
- A Post graduate qualification in business, Administration, Marketing and or Sales.
- 8-10 years business operations experience with deep experience in retail and sales.
- Sound knowledge and experience of retail operations and leading and motivating teams to achieve exceptional business results.
Skills And Competencies
- Strong influencing and networking skills.
- Strong analytical capability, commercial acumen and high attention to detail.
- Retail Operations Management
- Sales and Operations
- Sales Team Management
- Convenience Performance
- Drive productivity
- Dealer Management
- Marketing and Promotions
Desired Qualification Level
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company bp, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.