AECI Limited company opens jobs for Regional Accountant positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Chemical Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Benoni - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Planning and Control
- Ensure accurate monthly cost packs are in place for monthly cost meetings.
- Continuously review controls and processes and assist head office to develop and implement effective controls and processes.
- Engage regularly with stakeholders (GM/RM, BM< Site Admin, Weighbridge) to build good relationships and understand needs to be resolved.
- Provide support to sites in: Opening accounts with suppliers, and evaluating customers’ eligibility for credit.
- Set-up and facilitate regular meetings with branch managers to discuss controls i.e. ICM.
- Evaluate expenditure on a regular basis to identify savings AND check the expenditure against budget guiding the sites not to exceed the budget.
Cost Packs and Budgets
- Monthly cost packs: Review the revenue for validity, accuracy and completeness.
- Monthly cost packs: ensure stock is treated as per IAS 2 (E.g. FIFO basis, Valuation at the lower of cost and net realisable value etc.).
- Budgets: Assist with the region’s budgets preparation.
- Budgets: Review sites budgets and: Ensure that line items accurate.
Ensure budgets are in support of the overall company
Ensure that group guidelines are maintained.
- Review and manage the region’s invoicing, ensuring that:
- Invoices are processed weekly.
All Manual delivery notes are accounted for as per group policy.
Credit notes are issued as per the group’s Limits of Authority.
Rise and fall calculations use the correct prices.
- Assist with the region’s overall debtors control.
- Prepare accurate monthly journals which adhere to controls and processes for processing by Head Office.
- Prepare monthly recons for stock, cash sales, petty cash and accruals and ensure that reconciling items are followed up and resolved timeously.
- Review cost packs received from branch managers and ensure that accruals/provisions are accounted for accurately in terms of IAS 37.
- Engage both Group Management Accountant and Group Financial Accountant monthly to discuss areas of concern.
- Organise and conduct site audits twice a year as required.
- Assist with yearly internal and external audits as required.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AECI Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.