WeBuyCars company opens jobs for Receptionist - Brackenfell positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail Motor Vehicles, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Receptionist - Brackenfell|
|Region:||Brackenfell - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Retail Motor Vehicles|
We are looking for a dynamic, friendly and fully bilingual Receptionist to join our team at our Brackenfell branch, to assist with walk- in clients and general admin duties.
Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Manage the switchboard
- Assist with all walk-in clients
- General Administration
- Attendance of weekly meetings
- Filing and ordering of stationary
Experience, Qualifications And Skills Required
- Grade 12
- Previous Reception experience will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- No criminal record
- Outgoing and friendly personality under pressure
- Preferably reside close to the Brackenfell branch, with own reliable transport and valid Drivers License
- Momentum FundsAtWork Provident Fund
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company WeBuyCars, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.