HR Options Staffing company opens jobs for RECEPTIONIST at HR Options positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||HR Options Staffing|
|Position:||RECEPTIONIST at HR Options|
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
Reception And Boardrooms
Your National Senior Certificate (Grade 12 / Matric) NQF 4, excellent knowledge of English, minimum of 3 years receptionist experience, administrative and front office role, customer service and telephone etiquette and previous front desk manager or front desk supervisor experience is preferred and will help you to:
- Facilitates the smooth running of the reception
- Efficient operation of the switchboard
- Switching modes, answering all incoming calls promptly and politely; assessing caller’s requirements; transferring calls; taking messages; delivering messages to the relevant staff member timeously
- Manage and update the boardroom calendar
- Greet visitors and staff
- Maintain overall appearance of reception and all boardrooms in line with the company’s mission and vision
- Ensure equipment in the reception area and all boardrooms are functioning.
- Ensure boardrooms are neat and usable at all times.
- Attending to the setting up of the office at start of business and shut down at close of business
- Responsible for managing all outgoing and incoming couriers, receiving and cross checking goods upon delivery.
- Ensure the opening and closing of offices as instructed
- Communicate with a variety of individuals on all levels. Work effectively in a team and as an individual.
- Co-ordinate with the office cleaners in order to prepare the boardrooms for meetings
- Monitor the day-to-day activities of the reception staff and office cleaners.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Encourage a healthy and productive work environment
- Arranging food and beverages within budget for presentations, meetings and events, as required.
- Monitor stock and order office supplies (beverages and cleaning material)
- Ensure that the extension list for Office staff is continuously updated by liaising with the respective stakeholders Arranging couriers
- Communication skills
- telephone skills
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company HR Options Staffing, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.