Puma Energy company opens jobs for Puma Administrative Assistant positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Banking, Oil and Gas, & Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Puma Administrative Assistant|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Banking, Financial Services, Oil and Gas|
Provide high level, timely and effective administrative support for an office, business units department, or other organization group having a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures, methods, practices and people. May handle department specific clerical activities.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones, screen calls and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately; respond to more complex or escalated enquiries from other administrative/managerial staff.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion. Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; taking messages; drafting letters and official information releases; taking and distributing minutes; filing, and organizing.
- Accurately transcribe, type, format, and proof read a wide variety of material (for example, correspondence, invoices, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using word processing, presentation, graphics and spreadsheet software. May use desk top publishing software to design more complex documents.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings so that they run smoothly. This may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available.
- Use office equipment such as photocopiers, faxes, scanners and printers. Perform basic maintenance to keep equipment in a good working order (for example, clean, change toner, supply paper). Maintain office supplies. Keep office inventory and equipment clean and organized. To deal with any ad hoc office issues, repairs, replacements, set ups, etc.
Skills and Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years administrative / clerical support experience
- Any appropriate combination of education, certifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered.
- Advanced expertise with office systems applications.
- MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Proficiency with standard office software and equipment; knowledge using internet and e-mail; excellent verbal and written skills in local language
- Ability to communicate with all levels – written and spoken
- Highly organised; analytical skills; service orientation
- Sense of urgency
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Should possess a pleasant phone manner and professional demeanor
- Close attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must follow through on tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to set/prioritize management schedule effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment and to exercise discretion in handling confidential matters.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Business units department
- External – Visitors, customers
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Puma Energy, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.