Faircape Group company opens jobs for Property Utility Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Property Utility Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
The Faircape Group constitutes a group of companies with interests in a number of activities including Healthcare, Retirement Holdings, Telecommunications, Utility Management, infrastructure installation, Property Management and related activities.
An exciting opportunity for an Property Utility Manager has become available for our Inpower Management and Water Utility Solutions divisions.
At Inpower and WUS we like to push the boundaries – combining innovation and expertise. We offer a wide variety of services to our customers in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
The Property Utility Manager would perform administrative duties with regards to the preparation, calculation, reviewing, reconciliation, reporting, and the monitoring of electricity and water accounts.
The ideal candidate would be a strong Administrator, a confident, self motivated individual who consistently strives for excellence with a good understanding of utility management and power management. The successful candidate will be required to manage a high volume workload, have the ability to manage their own time and work to deadlines.
If you would like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where opportunities are endless, then apply today
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Attend to email requests
- Attend to customer queries that pertain to their consumption and charges.
- Attend to email queries and requests from various Portfolio Managers or internal departments.
- Provide special billings when requested via email.
- Provide prepaid vouchers when requested
Smart Meter Management Systems
- Extract building’s billing information from the systems for monthly billing
- Extract relevant information from the system to assist with billing queries or investigations e.g. meter details, data and / or graphical representation of consumption
- Manage administration
Municipal Account Administration
- Maintain record of monthly municipal invoices of buildings responsible for and that all billing schedules are completed as per templates and sent to the billings department as per due date
- Obtaining municipal invoices when not received
- Analysis and verification of municipal invoices and compiling reconciliations
- Attending to, and resolving municipal queries
- Submitting water meter readings to CoCT when readings are estimated
Prepaid Vending System
- Prepaid meter registration
- Generating prepaid tokens on request
- Meter replacements on vending system
- Extracting various prepaid reports from the system
- Issuing replacement & engineering tokens when requested
Minor financial reporting and budgets – recons
- Monthly Recon reports of all buildings responsible for water and electricity utility management
- Investigate and report on variance and discrepancies flagged in recon reports
- Budget forecast when required
- Ad Hoc calculations , reports when required
- Ensure billing increases are sent to the invoice department for adjustments.
- Ensure all new contracts are loaded for invoicing
- General administration duties, filing, checking of invoices, checking that all contracts are signed and all billing is as per contract etc when requested
- Financial qualification advantageous
Experience and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in the utility management field
- Knowledge of tariffs and their application
- Knowledge of metering methodology and systems highly advantageous
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Skills and Attributes
- Computer literate (Google Docs preferable)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of financial reporting, budgets and recons
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Customer service orientated
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Clear health record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
We offer Barista produced coffee available all day to all our staff at Claremont.
Normal working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 until 17h00 with a 45 minute lunch break. The company allows employees, by approval of the direct manager, to work flexi time between 07h00 and 18h00.
With centrally located and modern offices just across from Cavendish in Claremont, Faircape offers a market-related salary from R 30 00 Cost to Company per month.
To see more about Faircape and what we have to offer go and look at our informative website
To learn more about Faircape, please see below a link to our Magazine –
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Faircape Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.