Salesworx Recruitment company opens jobs for Property Accounts Manager - Rental portfolio positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Leasing Non-residential Real Estate, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Property Accounts Manager - Rental portfolio|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Our client is a dynamic property group based in Gardens, Cape Town. We are on the search for an experienced Accountant to run the accounts for the rental portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in the property sector, have the necessary tertiary qualifications and be a team player.
Residential & Commercial Property Management
- Proficiency on the WeconnectU rental asset management system.
- Loading and maintaining properties, leases and assets.
- Generating/distribution of monthly rental invoices & statements.
- Generating Excel reports for Landlord Asset Groups
- Allocation of payments daily for approval.
- Allocation of rental and recoveries to tenant wallets.
- Dealing with rental payment queries.
- Management of all account arrears.
- Ensure deposits to be released are reconciled and signed off
- Prepare commission invoices on Xero
- Ensure POPIA and PPRA compliance.
- Control and audit Trust account.
- Define processes to streamline accounting and define team roles.
- Attend weekly management meetings and provide management reports.
- Attend meetings with key clients and report on rental portfolios.
- Manage accounting and admin staff.
- Practical work experience in property accounts management.
- Experience in accounting and financial management disciplines.
- Competency in WeconnectU , Microsoft Office and similar property management packages.
- Knowledge of POPI and PPRA
- Experience in managing staff and running an accounts team.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations.
- Ability to develop accounting processes and procedures.
BenefitsSalary on offer R25 – R30k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Salesworx Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.