Staff Domain company opens jobs for Property Accountant positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Accounting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Randburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
About Staff Domain
Staff Domain connects the best local talent with leading progressive businesses from all around the world. We believe great professionals need a great environment to enjoy and thrive in. We have a State-of-the-art office facility in Randburg equipped with high speed internet and business grade computers.
Our fun and supportive culture underpins our strong focus on learning and development. We work hard to ensure that you receive a strong induction and learning and development programs customized to propel you towards your long term career goals. That can include courses that help you attain specific technical skills or a program that develops you as a team leader. This role will be reporting physically to the office from day 1.
Join us and enjoy:
- Great Health Insurance for you and 1 dependent from day one
- Life insurance from your first day
- Market leading salary
- Attendance bonuses
- Health and fitness programs
- Regular social activities
The Property Accountant is responsible, through the use of solid accounting, analytical and time management skills to provide expertise to process, review and evaluate the financial transactions of an assigned portfolio of multi-family properties under the direction of the Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely preparation of monthly financial packages for a portfolio of properties.
- Manage general ledgers for multiple properties.
- Prepare detailed monthly and year-end work papers.
- Reconcile and analyze all balance sheet accounts which included reviewing loan documentation and agreements to ensure proper accounting practices.
- Analyze & reconcile Gross Potential Rent for multiple properties.
- Ensure proper coding of all invoices or payables associated with assigned entities.
- Review monthly budget to actual variance reports and prepare variance explanations.
- Review bank loan balances, as well as, escrows & reserves.
- Coordinate with Regional, Site and Property Managers.
- Manage all accrual and cash basis accounting functions for the portfolio of properties.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings for multiple ledgers.
- Prepare journal entries, accruals, reconciliations and other documentations to ensure that transactions are recorded in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and tenant amortizations.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in property management utilizing property management accounting software systems, preferably OneSite.
- Property Management industry experience preferred.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Excellent english communication written and spoken.
- Previous experience working within the US or European market is preferred.
- Previous Property management experience in Commercial Real Estate beneficial.
- Strong awareness on internal controls and company procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills: must be able to communicate with owners, clients, and senior staff.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Staff Domain, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.