Six Sense Consulting company opens jobs for Project Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Information Technology & Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Six Sense Consulting|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
The purpose of this job is to manage the organisational projects using the appropriate Project Management methodologies.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- An Undergraduate University Degree is Essential
- Postgraduate qualification in project management
- Minimum 6 years of broad-based information systems and business experience
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience
- Minimum 6 years of demonstrated management/supervisory experience in systems development/integration
- Business analysis experience desirable
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Ability to organize, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Excellent time management skills.
- Management skills including financial and accounting operations management and program/project management skills and experience.
- Professional development skills such as oral and written communications, personal credibility, teamwork and collaboration, work planning, and estimating.
- Strategic skills such as business diagnosis and assessment, business case development
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and subcontractors. Monitor their progress and adherence to the contract.
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
- Accredited certification in project management an added advantage
- PMP preferred certification an added advantage
Please note that if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application that your application was unsuccessful. However, please keep a lookout on our website, [URL Removed] for available positions which may be inline with your career aspirations.
- project management experience
- systems development/integration
- Business analysis
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Six Sense Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.