Nando's South Africa company opens jobs for Project Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Restaurants, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Nando’s South Africa|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
There is an exciting opportunity to join the Nando’s Property team as a Project Manager based at our Central Kitchen Office.
You’ll be mentored by the relevant Head of Design and Development and we’ll also spice up your development with our Nando’s induction, leadership and development programs. We recognize and reward you with our flexible compensation and benefits such as medical aid, provident fund as well as our Nando’s wellness programme that will assist in both your family and professional work life.
The Project Manager is accountable for the timeous design and development of new and revamped restaurants in accordance with operational and Brand standards through effective project management of construction projects including the management of and interface with contractors, suppliers and internal / external stakeholders.
At Nando’s, we take pride in “the people that makes the chicken”.
Do you have the courage? The journey begins here!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nando’s South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.