McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd company opens jobs for Project Manager positions in the Mpumalanga region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Construction, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd|
|Region:||Belfast - Mpumalanga, Mpumalanga|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
McLaughlin & Harvey are one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
The successful Project Managers responsibilities will be to:
- Obtain a full understanding of the contract requirements and a comprehensive understanding of the tender pricing structure and strategy
- Possess a prior understanding of tender prelims and develop a strategy which suit
- Ensure that an effective and realistic Procurement Schedule is produced in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
- Lead the subcontractor procurement process and ensure that subcontractors are appointed on a timely basis
- Ensure that regular commercial reviews are carried out in relation to all budgetary (cost/value) aspects of the project and to have a knowledgeable understanding of the NEC form of Contract.
- Provide guidance, instruction and leadership to the PQS as and when necessary
- Review and take ownership of the tender project programme and use this as a basis for producing a Construction programme.
- Ensure that an effective and regimental snagging process is instigated, administered and conclude
- Compile an Information Release Schedule which identifies specific timescales for release of all information from designers, clients, statutory bodies and issue to all relevant parties
- Ensure that all appointed subcontractors are suitably experienced and competent in full compliance with the CDM Regulations
- Develop and regularly review the CPHSP and ensure that this is approved by the CDMC prior to works commencing on site
- Ensure daily safety briefing/coordination meetings with subcontractors take place.
- Be familiar with all relevant H&S legislation, project H&S Files, O&M’s, Building Manuals and ensure full compliance and submitted in a timely manner
- Develop the site quality management plan and ensure full compliance with all processes and procedures contained
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Strong prior project management experience, preferably within a Construction background
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients, subcontractors and employees
Due to the nature of the projects, we are seeking candidates who have a wealth of experience working on Healthcare projects and a background in setting out.
What’s in it for you?
At McLaughlin and Harvey we offer a fantastic benefits package including the following:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Generous pension contributions
- Life Assurance
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking the apply button
McLaughlin and Harvey Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.