Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) company opens jobs for Project Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA)|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
To effectively manage and deliver projects within the IPP Office to achieve the strategic objectives driven by the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (DMRE) for the energy sector.
Various power producing Programmes are running in the organisation i.e. renewable energy, gas, coal, and co power generation. Reporting to the Programme Manager, Project managers are required to assist to manage and deliver projects from conceptualisation to closing across all of the above programmes.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.