Jobs2day SA company opens jobs for Project Engineer positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Port Elizabeth
Minimum Qualification and experience:
- Degree / National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Press Tooling Experience
- Knowledge of Project Experience
- Knowledge of Process Experience advantageous
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience within a similar role
Only candidates meeting the minimum criteria will be considered for this position.
Non-response within 14 days indicates an unsuccessful application.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Jobs2day SA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.