Derivco company opens jobs for Project Coordinator positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Employment Type: Permanent
Derivco is boldly leading the way as a next generation tech company. With a vision to become the formidable force in the tech industry, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to create cutting-edge solutions that set new standards.
Our team of over 200 global experts is made up of trailblazers who embody our core values of creativity, passion, and a relentless pursuit of excellence. Together, we are on a mission to revolutionise the iGaming world and beyond.
By joining Derivco, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our vision, to shape the future of technology, and to be part of a team that is setting the standard for what’s possible. Come and join us on our journey to be the formidable next generation tech company, and together, let’s create a future beyond imagination.
Project Management & Governance
- Facilitate all project engagements to ensure the relevant internal stakeholders are informed and aligned on project information.
- Setup and maintain project governance and management templates to ensure alignment between internal project stakeholders and the availability of project management data.
- Develop and communicates a project schedule with dependencies, tasks, and milestones to create clarity on roles and responsibilities and project timelines.
- Receive, identify, record and communicate all project risks, issues and dependencies and ensure, with support from project managers, that appropriate preventative, corrective or mitigating actions are identified and included in project planning and governance documentation to ensure the impact on project delivery is minimised.
- Communicate changes to roadmaps and schedules with impact on delivery to relevant stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Record, manage and report on project deliverables and timesheets to ensure project delivery within budget and accurate billing to customers.
- Track the on-time completion of tasks, manage risks and issues and communicate with relevant stakeholders on project status to ensure the effective monitoring and control of projects.
- Manage project change requests and adjust project plans and governance documents accordingly to ensure the impact of changes are understood, communicated and agreed to by stakeholders.
- Perform post deployment activities to enable successful delivery into production environments.
- Complete project closure activities and facilitate lessons learnt sessions to Identify and recommend project management improvement opportunities.
- Monitors own work activities and escalate risks that may compromise on-time and quality delivery.
- Support project managers on more complex projects with the following:
- Set up project governance and management repositories with the required templates
- Schedule all stakeholder engagements, record meeting outcomes and follow up on actions.
- Follow up with project team members on the completion of activities and report risks to completion to the project manager
- Generate standard project management reports
Knowledge, Practices and Continuous Improvement
- Reviews performance measures relevant to own work to suggest improvement and personal development opportunities
- Reports issues and risks identified when following project management practices (processes, tools, methods, standards) to support continuous improvement.
- Relevant 3-year tertiary qualification BSC/ BComm/ Business Diploma / Adv Management Diploma
- Minimum: Relevant PM certification, e.g. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- 2-4 years’ experience in a project or general administrative role
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Derivco, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.