USDA company opens jobs for Program Specialist positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Government Administration, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Help Help Requirements Conditions of Employment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
In order to qualify, you must meet the eligibility and qualifications requirements as defined below by the closing date of the announcement. For more information on the qualifications for this position, visit the Office of Personnel Management’s General Schedule Qualification Standards.
Your application and resume must clearly show that you possess the experience requirements. Transcripts must be provided for qualifications based on education. Provide course descriptions as necessary.
Specialized Experience Requirement
For the GS-14: You must have one-year specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 in the Federal service. Specialized experience is defined as majority of the following: developing long- and short-range plans regarding fire equipment and logistics management to include programming, budgeting, integrating, and evaluating complex programs for the agency; initiating and leading high priority special projects and initiatives encompassing difficult and diverse functions or issues that affected critical aspects of the national fire equipment program; recommending the revision of equipment and logistical support programs and procedures to facilitate operations in the face of technical or administrative obstacles.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
TIME IN GRADE REQUIREMENT: If you are a current federal employee in the General Schedule (GS) pay plan and applying for a promotion opportunity, you must meet time-in-grade (TIG) requirements of 52 weeks of service at the next lower grade level in the normal line of progression for the position being filled. This requirement must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or Reemployment Priority List (RPL) : To exercise selection priority for this vacancy, CTAP/RPL candidates must meet the basic eligibility requirements and all selective factors. CTAP candidates must be rated and determined to be well qualified (or above) based on an evaluation of the competencies listed in the How You Will Be Evaluated section. When assessed through a score-based category rating method, CTAP applicants must receive a rating of at least 85 out of a possible 100.
Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act (LMWFA) provides current or former temporary and term employees the opportunity to compete for permanent competitive service positions. Individuals must have more than 24 months of service without a break between appointments of two or more years and the last temporary or term appointment must have been with the Forest Service. Service must be in the competitive service and have been at a successful level of performance or better. Part-time and intermittent service will be credited only for time actually worked. Non-pay status such as leave without pay is credited for up to six months in a calendar year; anything beyond six months is not credited. Applicants are responsible for providing sufficient information/documentation to determine if the 24 month criteria is met.
This position may be eligible to telework up to four days per week, based upon the duties of the position. This position may also be eligible for flexible work arrangements as determined by agency policy and any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
The final determination of the duty station(s) will be made by the selecting official at the time of the job offer.
Pay rates vary depending on location, the salary shown is for the Rest of the U.S. See OPM.gov for additional information on pay rates.
- Help Help A career with the U.S. government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Opens in a new window Learn more about federal benefits .
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company USDA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.