Mediclinic company opens jobs for Professional Nurse - Paediatrics positions in the Mpumalanga region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Health Care Provider skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Professional Nurse - Paediatrics|
|Region:||Mpumalanga, Witrivier - Mpumalanga|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Mediclinic is an international private healthcare services group, founded in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates.
The Group is focused on providing specialist-orientated, multidisciplinary services across the continuum of care in such a way that the Group will be regarded as the most respected and trusted provider of healthcare services by patients, medical practitioners, funders and regulators of healthcare in each of its markets.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To deliver safe, comprehensive and quality nursing care according to the Scope of Practice
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Deliver quality nursing care in collaboration with a multi-professional team
Identify, prevent and manage risks to ensure patient safety
Facilitate a positive patient experience by creating a conducive environment
Provide accurate and comprehensive records of all nursing interventions
Create a learning environment that builds staff competence
Ensure that all utilised stock and equipment are accurately charged
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION: Degree / Diploma in General Nursing
DESIRED EDUCATION: Midwifery; Post graduate certificate/ diploma in relevant specialty area
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: None
DESIRED EXPERIENCE: 1 year post graduate qualification experience before placement in a specialised unit
Required Job Skills And Knowledge
- Basic life support trained (ACLS; ATLS; PALS training for specialised wards)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Develop/ modify a nursing care plan
- Infection prevention and control (IPC) principles and protocols
- Nursing processes and procedures
- Nursing record keeping
- Patient assessment skills
- Relevant nursing legislation
- Risk identification
- Scientific nursing principles and process
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mediclinic, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.