Cape Herb & Spice company opens jobs for Production Supervisor positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Cape Herb & Spice|
|Region:||Muizenberg - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Services|
- Supervise staff and all production activities in the production department to ensure efficiency, quality, cost and any specific performance KPI’s requirements are achieved.
- Plan the resources necessary to achieve production plans.
- Perform administrative tasks required to provide the necessary data and information to the business.
- Provide input to support continuous improvement within the production and support departments
- Supervision of Staff
- Manage day-to-day production activities
- Drive Productivity through efficiency
- Resource Planning based on changing shift patterns and staff movements
- Apply best practice data capturing, ensuring accurate reporting
- Housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment Compliance
- Drive continuous Food Safety Culture & Certification Compliance
- Ability to perform tasks as detailed above
- Undergone Good Manufacturing Process Training*
- Undergone training in HACCP and BRC as applicable to the role*
- Undergone HSE training as determined by the company*
- Ability to comply to medical health requirements as set by the company
- Training in the above will be undertaken where required
Required Prior Learning/Experience
- Willing and able to work shifts
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience supervising/leading a team
- Computer literate (intermediate level – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
Advantageous But Non-Essential Criteria
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- National Diploma/ Certificate in Production Management or Operations
- Trained in Lean/World Class Manufacturing practices
- Good Timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to be assertive
- Ability to earn the respect of and lead the shift team
- Ability to multi-task
- Good time management
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
If you have not received a response within two weeks of the closing date for applications, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
To consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information. The Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA), provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
To give effect to the above, we are required to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal information. This information is recorded under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the Company website at https://ww.libstar.co.za/legal/. Printed copies of this Processing Notice can also be accessed from the HR department. We kindly request that you read the HR Processing Notice to ensure that you understand how Libstar uses and processes your personal information.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Cape Herb & Spice, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.