MPC Recruitment company opens jobs for Production Packing Manager positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing, Public Relations, & Writing/Editing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Production Packing Manager|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
Our client is actively looking for a Production Packing Manager to join their large company. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
- Formulate and execute continuous improvement plans.
- Co-ordination and execution of the packing program as planned and prioritised by the Marketing department.
- Effectively manage staff and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation requirements.
- Manage costs within the packing area against the budget.
- Lead and motivate your team to take ownership and pride in delivering the highest quality of product according to grade.
- apply WCM or Lean Techniques to improve accuracy and productivity.
- Strong operational experience in FMCG, Manufacturing, Automotive would be an advantage.
- Most important is the individual understands the operational environment, how to extract efficiencies out of the plant machinery and people, ability to manage large teams, monitor people outputs in the relation to their KPI’s.
- Ensure maintenance teams are providing maximum plant availability in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager.
- 10+ Years Management experience within a production, manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Knowledge of HACCP, Global GAP accreditation will be advantageous.
- Experience managing a Production or Packing facility is essential!
- Operational Planning
Employer & Job Benefits
- medical aid
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MPC Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.