Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Product Owner positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Product Management and Marketing skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Product Management and Marketing|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their team!
- Product development:
- Concept planning (mini project plans)
- Concept architecting.
- Realization architecting.
- Project planning.
- Technical authority.
- Technical development.
- Leading development team.
- Product portfolio management:
- Technical document upkeep
- Technical Data
- Operations support:
- Production Support
- Quality review
- Sales and Marketing:
- Business development
- Sales Support
- Solution architecting
- Navision; altium,
- Entrepreneurial and Competitive spirit. A desire to achieve success for their assigned portfolio,
- Exhibits high levels of accountability and a strong tendency to take ownership of problems and seeing them through to a resolution. Understanding that the ‘buck stops here’; even if the problem was created by someone else; long ago,
- Ability to work with other teams to get things done through them,
- Ability to simplify complex problems; share knowledge and train various levels of staff,
- Customer centric view. Poised; responsive and professional approach to handling customer interactions,
- Interest in the strategic direction and future technological development of a group of products; the way products are used by customers and where improvements to existing products could be made.
- Minimum education (essential): B. Eng (Electronic); M. Eng (Electronic), MBA
- Minimum applicable work experience: 5 Years
- Computer literacy (essential): MS Office (Good); MATLAB (Good); Sharepoint (Good); CEM/CAE software: e.g. FEKO; CST; HFSS; MWO (Expert).
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.