Unique Personnel company opens jobs for Product Marketing Specialist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Consumer Electronics, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Product Marketing Specialist|
|Region:||Gauteng, Midrand - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Responsible for the Marketing of the Home Appliance business units and all aspects of Marketing – ATL, BTL, TTL, working in conjunction with supporting department in order to reach marketing objectives and goals
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Development and Implementation of New Product Introductions via strategic ATL and BTL initiatives including Television, Print, Online, Public Relations, Launch, Activations, Promotions, point of sale etc.
- BTL: Activities include compiling briefs, working with creative agencies as and when required, project managing the creative, layout and content of the below-the-line material, as well as liaising with the relevant people for approvals.
- Project Manage product launches in line with New Product Introductions.
- Brief and manage Media agencies to develop optimal media strategies for NPI.
- Brief and manage Creative agencies to develop local and/or adapt global creative for NPI
- Manage PR agencies to develop key PR initiatives to ensure maximum exposure is received and PR activities enhance brand and product awareness.
- Post campaign analysis to ensure maximum ROI.
- Develop and manage all Digital Marketing activity together with the agency for the ID/IT and AE business units.
- Provide Digital marketing manager with all relevant digital assets to ensure the company.com/za website is updated as per NPI strategy.
- Brief Digital Marketing Manager and Digital agency on digital requirements as per NPI strategies, outlining objectives and targets.
- Brief digital marketing manager, digital agency and PR agency on SNS requirements per NPI and/or on an on-going basis.
- Monthly management & up-dating of marketing budget plans for the assigned company assigned BU’s.
- Overseeing total budget spend for the ID/IT and AE Business unit.
- Processing payments to agencies/ vendors for Marketing initiatives
- Following global procurement process to ensure maximum value received from initiatives and cost saving KPI’s met.
- Develop overall yearly marketing plan and budget
- Collating and distributing product information and marketing campaign information to the sales team, to be filtered to the relevant accounts.
Events and Activation Management (Assist)
- In conjunction with events manager, manage consumer and trade shows by project managing each individual show, in conjunction with events management companies and other agencies, to ensure all elements of the show.
- Provide reports and analysis as required
- To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary.
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality with a focus on partner relationship building
- Honesty, integrity and ethical conduct at all times
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and partners
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Able to meet all deadlines and targets for the department
- Negotiation and administrative skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally when required
- Ability to multi-task on a number of various tasks at hand.
- Minimal travel
- Travel for business meetings within the Gauteng and SA provinces.
- May have to attend Ad hoc regional and Global conferences, however this varies per year.
- Travel request mainly to Seoul-Korea and Dubai.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Unique Personnel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.