Celemi - Making Change Happen company opens jobs for Product Manager - Client Interactions positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Product Management and Marketing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Celemi – Making Change Happen|
|Position:||Product Manager: Client Interactions|
|Region:||Stellenbosch - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Product Management and Marketing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
Capitec Bank is a leading South African retail bank that focuses on essential banking services and provides innovative transacting, savings, insurance and unsecured lending products to individuals. Capitec’s mission is to make banking simple and transparent to help clients – regardless of their level of income or assets – improve their financial lives through a single solution, called Global One.
Job description: Purpose Statement
Capitec is a leading banking institution dedicated to using data and technology to make banking simple, transparent, and affordable for over 20 million clients in South Africa.
We are seeking a skilled Product Manager to join our team and spearhead the development of cutting-edge digital financial wellness and insights tools. As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering on our digital strategy, focusing on enhancing our clients’ financial well-being. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, analysts, and stakeholders, to drive the development and implementation of state-of-the-art digital products throughout the product development life cycle that empower our clients to make informed financial decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Education (Ideal Or Preferred)
- Honours Degree
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 8 years’ management experience; senior level product development or product manager/owner
- 5+ years’ experience managing, developing and delivering a product previously.
- Working at tactical and operational levels and providing input into product strategy and business planning.
- Integrating business and technical product segments to achieve objectives, delivery and targets.
- Career experience to include some time in one or more technical roles.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Authoring of documents relating to product life cycle including business plans, product roadmap, business cases and requirements and functional specifications.
- Scoping/running usability studies and/or customer research.
- Using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Client development and validating products through customer feedback.
- Aligning operational initiatives and/or projects to corporate strategies and objectives
- Achieving goals and objectives through cross functional teams.
- Managing and working with remote / hybrid teams.
- Financial acumen sufficient for budget management
- Translation of product strategies into tactical and operational planning
- Systems thinking; able to take a ‘big picture’ view, assess, recommend logical, sound decisions and influence others to achieve objectives.
- Relevant product expertise and process know-how
- Agile product ownership and methodology
- Domain specific knowledge, business insight, understanding of product technology, technical dependencies
- People management principles and techniques
- Stakeholder management principles and practices
- Data-driven approach; analytical and quantitative skills.
- Technologically literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Product development experience in the product domain at management level
- Working with Agile product ownership and methodology
- Of translating and enabling business strategies and objectives into business benefits
- Initiation and implementation of innovative concepts
- Capitec Way of Work
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of banking (i.e. productivity, profit, efficiency, processes and procedures and client service)
- Continuous improvement best practices (Lean, 6-Sigma, Theory of constraints, PDCA, etc.)
- Process mapping and process improvements techniques
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Commercial Thinking Skills
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
- Product Management
- Business Management
- Mobile App
- Client Experience
- Client Engagement Systems
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Celemi – Making Change Happen, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.