CLS Human Capital Specialists company opens jobs for Procurement Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Purchasing and Supply Chain skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||CLS Human Capital Specialists|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Purchasing and Supply Chain|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
A reputable meat processing company located in Centurion is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Procurement Manager to join their team.
We are looking for an innovative procurement manager to lead our procurement team. You will spearhead the purchasing process for selecting packaging material and other suppliers in order to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
Our Procurement Manager will be a subject matter expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all relevant goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
Education And Qualification Requirements
Minimum education (essential)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field is essential
Minimum Applicable Experience (years)
- 2-5 years
Required Nature Of Experience
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Cost Optimization
- Quality Control
Skills And Knowledge (essential)
- Report writing
- MS Excel (Advanced)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Valid driver’s license and road worthy vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel for business on a regular basis.
Key Performance Areas
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Managing the procurement team which includes the consumable stores.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CLS Human Capital Specialists, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.