G4S company opens jobs for Premises Officer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Security and Investigations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Malmesbury - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Security and Investigations|
Salary: £27,040 per annum (Overtime Rates: x1.5 Monday – Friday and x2 Sunday)
Working Hours: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours per week (Mon – Fri)
Location: Malmesbury Secondary School, SN16 0DF
Do you love helping others and getting stuck in to help wherever you’re needed? Do you have attention to detail and enjoy general maintenance?
G4S and Allied Universal came together in 2021 to create a global business which is now the world’s leading integrated security and facility services company. We deliver through teamwork and always act with integrity. Our caring culture puts people and safety first.
North Wiltshire Schools (NWS) PFI is part of a portfolio of over 50 schools on the PFI Contract, employing over 400 staff. North Wiltshire Schools PFI runs 3 schools and delivers key services in Cleaning, Mechanical and Electrical systems (M&E), Premises Management, Catering and Full Lifecycle replacement.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Premises Officer to join our team working in our North Wiltshire schools PFI based at Malmesbury Secondary School. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday working various shifts between 6am and 10pm.
As a Premises Officer you will work with the Hard Services Team to ensure the Facilities Management service agreement undertaken by G4S for their customer, North Wiltshire Schools PFI, is of the standards required and expected as outlined within the Contract terms. Whilst adhering to company policy and procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
- Delivering property maintenance and building services in line with the contracted agreement to the school site. Ensuring service delivery is undertaken within allocated timescales and budgetary targets.
- Supporting the Hard Services Team in the delivery of day to day operations of the North Wiltshire School PFI Contract, including opening and closing of schools, room and exam set-ups.
- To undertake and ensure all planned maintenance tasks are completed in a timely manner. Ensure Statutory Compliance records are updated, retained and are ready for inspection when requested.
- To complete and submit all required information, reports and paperwork and ensure the smooth running of the day to day maintenance delivery to sites allocated.
- Carry out grounds and garden inspections.
- Be proactive in litter picking, spillage clearing and assist cleaning teams as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good working knowledge of maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of the requirements to meet Statutory Compliance.
- Reliable and conscientious with a keen eye for detail.
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Have excellent customer care skills.
- Good understanding of English.
While working for G4S, you are entitled to a number of benefits and offers from G4S partners and other organisations, from employee assistance provided through WeCare, to RAC cover and so much more, including the below;
- Progression, training and development catered to you.
- Charity work.
- Refer A Friend incentives.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Confidential Counselling Services.
- 24/7 support specialising in health and medical.
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company G4S, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.