Lindsay Harris Physiotherapy company opens jobs for Physiotherapist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Lindsay Harris Physiotherapy|
|Region:||City of Johannesburg - Gauteng, Gauteng|
Lindsay Harris Physiotherapy is looking for a qualified physiotherapist to join her practice in Hoedspruit, Limpopo Province, South Africa.
Person needs to be dynamic and energetic.
Happy to learn and be mentored.
Full or part time position available.
Pilates or yoga teacher training a bonus – studio available to teach classes.
SPT1/OMT1 or post grad qualification preferable.
Hoedspruit is a small little town which is developing at pace. There are so many opportunities to grow and integrate into this diverse community.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Lindsay Harris Physiotherapy, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.