RecruitMyMom.co.za company opens jobs for Personal Assistant - Virtual positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Construction, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Personal Assistant - Virtual|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
This is a remote position.
A UK-based company that specialises in land acquisition, property development and new home creation is seeking an experienced and highly effective Personal Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time, work from home opportunity.
The purpose of the job is to assist management with a range of administrative duties pertaining to their work:
- Diary management
- Taking and making calls
- Overseeing contracts
- Setting up meetings
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Making bookings
- Liaising with potential clients
- Maininting contact with current clients
- Full administrative support
- Completed Grade 12/Matric
- Tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Experience in a similar role from the property/construction/building industry (preferred)
- Full home-office set-up with own laptop and high speed internet and back up power for load shedding
- Fully remote opportunity
- Work with a London-based company
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RecruitMyMom.co.za, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.