MPC Recruitment company opens jobs for Payroll Administrator positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
Our client, based in Durban seeks a dynamic Payroll Administrator to join their team. The successful incumbent must be able to manage a weekly payroll of approx. 250 employees, sitting in the finance department with reporting into HR. We are ideally looking for someone that has KRONOS time and attendance experience and SAGE 300 (VIP) People weekly payroll experience capturing weekly payroll for 200+ employees from start to end. Candidates with +/- 5 – 10 years weekly payroll experience is advantageous, with strong excel, excellent attention to detail and loves organising, filing and general admin, but also loves dealing with people.
Reporting to the Commercial Executive, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following outputs:
- Importing and completing the weekly wage run.
- Managing all admin relevant to a weekly payroll
- Ensuring all employees deductions are correctly recorded and the relevant deductions made.
- Calculate and pay over third-party payments timeously and accurately.
- Process employee terminations.
- Compiling all relevant weekly reports for Production Meeting.
- Loading and updating employee information on SAGE.
- Inputting and updating annual wage budgets
- Assist employees with wage queries.
- Maintaining and updating all permanent and contract employee personal files.
- Compiling annual bonus (+voucher) schedules
- Administering UIF documentation as required.
- Co-ordinating monthly HR Report on turnover, absenteeism
- Staff taxi assistance – deductions, attend meetings
- Checking and submitting timesheets to 3rd party timeously
- Any other ad hoc payroll related duties when required
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Matric Certificate, preferably with Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Certificate / diploma in basic accounting / payroll / HR
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Sage People knowledge would be advantageous
- Kronos time & attendance knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate on all levels across the department
- A good administrative track record
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numeric skills
- Proven track record in Payroll
If you wish to apply for this position, please send through your updated CV, latest payslip and qualifications, with a motivation explaining why you should be considered for the position to [Email Address Removed]
- Payroll Administration
- sage people
- Payroll reports
- Sage Payroll
- Payroll Processing
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Payroll & Wages
Desired Qualification Level
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MPC Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.