Ithemba Recruitment company opens jobs for Payroll Administrator positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Importing and completing the weekly wage run.
- Managing all admin relevant to a weekly payroll
- Ensuring all employees deductions are correctly recorded and the relevant deductions made.
- Calculate and pay over third-party payments timeously and accurately.
- Process employee terminations.
- Compiling all relevant weekly reports for Production Meeting, weekly payroll journals
- Loading and updating employee information on SAGE.
- Inputting and updating annual wage budgets
- Assist employees with wage queries.
- Maintaining and updating all permanent and contract employee personal files.
- Compiling annual bonus (+voucher) schedules
- Administering UIF documentation as required.
- Co-ordinating monthly HR Report on turnover, absenteeism
- Staff taxi assistance deductions, attend meetings
- Checking and submitting timesheets to 3rd party timeously
- Any other ad hoc payroll related duties when required
Qualifications and experience:
- Matric Certificate, preferably with Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Certificate / diploma in basic accounting / payroll / HR
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- Sage People knowledge would be advantageous
- Kronos time & attendance knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate on all levels across the department
- A good administrative track record
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numeric skills
- Proven track record in Payroll
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ithemba Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.