Dentons company opens jobs for Operating Model Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Operating Model Analyst|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Dentons is currently recruiting an interim Finance Support Operating Model Analyst to support the development of a Finance Support Operating Model as part of the implementation of the Global Finance transformation program called GFT. This position will focus on helping to design and developing the Finance Support Operating Model by supporting the Global Finance Program Manager
The role will report to the Interim Global Finance Program Manager – Finance Transformation and interface with key stakeholders and leadership teams Firm wide to ensure successful implementation of the Finance Support Operating Model, within agreed budget and program implementation timeframes.
As the Interim Finance Support Operating Model Analyst you will be joining the Global Finance Transformation program at an exciting time. Global build is underway, with the next phases being regional business engagement with key stakeholders and the preparations for technical testing, business testing and cutover planning.
Critical to the role will be the design, assessment and implementation of the finance support model and organization required to support the transformed Finance function and centrally managed global solution. To deliver this outcome, the role will liaise closely with the Dentons Technology Target Operating Model program to ensure that the interoperability between Finance and Technology is delivered.
The finance transformation program is a truly global program designed to transform Dentons’ finance function into the business partnering function of the future. It will support the business by offering true business insight, efficient and effective processes while maintaining the necessary compliance and controls.
As a polycentric organization Dentons this role will interface with global and regional leadership, global and regional subject matter exerts, global and regional PMO and global and regional change teams to support regional alignment and adoption.
Why Dentons is different
The legal profession is changing rapidly and Dentons is leading the way in advancing change for the benefit of clients. We are driven to challenge the status quo, delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value to our clients in new and innovative ways. With over 17,00 individuals in more than 179 offices the opportunity is huge.
Dentons continues to receive external awards and recognition, including for our continued international expansion over the last 12 months; for ground-breaking innovation through the development of Nextlaw Labs and Nextlaw Global Referral Network; and for success in advising clients across multiple regions. Dentons is also a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index and a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner.
Against such rapid growth and change, this role offers the successful individual the chance to play a lead role and make their mark in driving the successful implementation of this global program.
Globally ratified Finance Support Model Design (Controls, Policies, Operating Procedures and Processes), which effectively interoperates with the Enterprise Support model
Support the central / regional capability model from a people, process, technology and information perspective for the Globally ratified Finance Support Operating Model
Support the design of the Finance Support Model Organizational design
Detailed plans and documentation to operationalize the Finance Support Model and Organization to support the delivery of GFT and business as usual post GFT delivery
Globally ratified updated Finance Support Operating Model design to support the GFT business case in conjunction with the GFT Business Solution Architect
Develop detailed plans from transition to final implementation of the Finance Support Operating Model to in conjunction with Global and Regional Finance Teams
GFT program management oversight reports in conjunction with the GFT leadership team and Regional Project lead
The Successful Candidate must have:
- 3+ years’ experience working within a financial and technical systems support team
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a support model (technical and/or business) with a proven track record following a support model covering business-critical applications, across multiple regions and timezones
- Skilled in identifying and implementing innovation and improvements in service delivery
- Excellent skills in working with business, technical teams and external vendors and developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent documentation skills.
Key Areas of Focus
- Report into the Interim Global Finance Program Manager.
- Assisting the Interim Global Finance Program Manager and Global Financial Systems Support Lead to define the Finance Support Operating Model for the duration of the GFT project implementation and beyond including identifying all capabilities required from a People, Process, Technology and Information perspective.
- Preparation and documentation of the Finance Support Operating Model for both global and regional teams during the testing phases to ensure teams are upskilled and ready for Live operations. This is done in line with Devops Methodology
- Preparation and documentation of implementation plans from initiation through to transition and final implementation
- Support the Interim Global Financial Program Manager in influencing and negotiating key stakeholders in the design of the Financial Support Operating Model including implementation approach
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders such as systems implementer, technical and business leads for the resolution of testing and live operational queries
- Identification and setup of pro-active monitoring solutions
- Capturing details and knowledge from the project teams and systems implementer to ensure knowledge resides within the Dentons support teams
- Assisting current regional support teams to ensure that their transition of support from the legacy systems to 3e is carried out effectively
- Striving to improve support services, ensuring alignment with Dentons standards and best practices.
- Identification and development of support documentation
- Actively manage support risks
- Effective and timely communication.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a global environment, accommodating the different time zones
- Experience working as part of global business and/or technology transformation programs
- Experience of multinational IT and Finance operations and strong knowledge and experience in IT/Finance practices
- Experience of legal finance and practice management systems (especially 3E) and supporting solutions and technologies (time & billing) will be highly desirable
- Experience of working within a fast-paced agile / DevOps project and/or operational environment
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities with experience in balancing technical trade-offs
- Be a team player, able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus, and to drive out decisions and recommendations
- Business international level of English – both written and oral
- Experienced in creating both functional and non-functional documentation
- You will possess
- Excellent communications, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable excellence in service and support environments
- Experienced user of MS Office suite
- Be versed in working across cultures and time-zones
- Bring a technical “toolkit” and share relevant best practice
- Be adept in responding to challenges and issues as they arise
- Be able to thrive working under pressure, and be able to multi-task
- Extensive experience of working with layers of engagement and approval
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner.
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- Post-secondary education with a specialization in Information Technology.
Applications from current residents in the following countries, will be considered:
South Africa (Johannesburg/Cape Town), Canada, Poland, Scotland, Ireland
Disclaimer: Please ensure when applying for this role you are legally eligible to work/live in your location. Visa sponsorship or relocation costs will not be provided.
Diversity & Inclusion
Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We want a work environment where everyone can reach their potential and we have an inclusive culture which respects individual differences.
We undertake and support a number of internal and external initiatives aimed at increasing diversity within the profession and we encourage all our partners and staff to get involved.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.
Reward and Recognition
Remuneration and befits package will reflect the successful candidates experience and country where hired.
Applications from individuals directly, should be sent to Global Recruitment Team: [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Dentons, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.