Founders Factory company opens jobs for Office Administrator (Envisionit Deep AI) positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Office Administrator (Envisionit Deep AI)|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
Envisionit Deep AI® is an innovative medical technology company, founded in South Africa, currently with headquarters in the United Kingdom. We use Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to transform medical imaging diagnosis. Trained and validated by radiologists for medical practitioners, our products detect and highlight abnormalities across the various
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator for our Johannesburg office with good company secretarial abilities. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, strategies. The successful candidate will work with supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
The tasks of the office administrator will include correspondence and company documents management, record keeping as well as assisting with HR and Quality Management tasks. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls , board packs and other forms of correspondence
- Take meeting minutes. manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings, etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organise both internal and external events
- Provide administrative support to Management, Business Development Reps as well as Quality Management Team
- Provide historical reference by defining and following procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analysing incoming correspondence, internal and external reports and other sources, summarising information, and identifying trends
- Assist with office staff recruitment, orienting, and training employees
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintaining compliance with company policies
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Collaborate with the Compliance Officer to maintain complaint and non-conformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Assist operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals
- Analyse and investigate product complaints or reported integration errors to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as an office administrator, office secretary or other relevant role; 5+ years are preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures, basic accounting principles and quality management policies and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and generally solid computer literacy
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field in preferred
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and/or working in an ISO environment
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Strong communication and active listening skills
Working on a Founders Factory venture provides a rare opportunity for you to team up with world-class thinkers, entrepreneurs, and creators in building and launching a successful tech start-up. This role offers the freedom and excitement of working in a nippy early-stage start-up coupled with a large organisation’s financial stability and resource access.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to lead a game-changing start-up with global growth aspirations and to help shape the future of Africa’s start-up ecosystem.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Founders Factory, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.