Horizons company opens jobs for Offboarding Specialist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
At Horizons, we’re building the infrastructure to power borderless teams. By handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance, our technology enables businesses to hire anyone anywhere compliantly at the push of a button.
If you’re interested in adding to our vision of enabling people to work in dream jobs, for every company, and from anywhere in the world, scroll down to apply now!
We’re committed to building a global, diverse team representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability. Being a Horizoneer means being part of a growing, international family.
About The Role
The Offboarding Specialist at Horizons plays a crucial role in facilitating the offboarding process for employees of our Employer of Record (EOR) clients. They ensure that all necessary procedures and paperwork are completed efficiently and in compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations. The Offboarding Specialist works closely with internal teams, clients, and departing employees to ensure a smooth and positive transition out of the employment relationship.
What You Will Do
- Manage end-to-end offboarding process for clients’ employees, coordinating with internal teams for documentation and information gathering.
- Provide support and guidance to departing employees throughout the offboarding process.
- Lead termination calls with clients and terminated employees, addressing questions and ensuring understanding.
- Handle termination requests from clients, ensuring compliance with agreements and employment laws.
- Coordinate collection of company assets, ensuring proper documentation and tracking.
- Process termination paperwork, including agreements, letters, payslips, and benefits.
- Coordinate with external vendors for accurate processing of employee benefits.
- Maintain accurate records of offboarding activities.
- Provide guidance to managers and operations teams on offboarding best practices and compliance.
- Stay updated on employment laws and regulations related to offboarding and ensure compliance.
- Continuously improve the offboarding process and provide feedback for system optimization.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and policies.
- Address and resolve offboarding-related issues promptly and professionally.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings.
- Utilize internal tools for effective communication and transparency.
- Issue credit notes for deposit refunds, ensuring accuracy and timely reimbursement.
- Work with data, following security protocols.
Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; equivalent work experience considered.
- Required proven experience in Offboarding or HR Specialist role, preferably in EOR or HR outsourcing.
- Solid understanding of offboarding processes, legal requirements, and best practices; familiarity with employment laws.
- Proficiency in HR software, CRM systems, and relevant tools like Freshdesk, HubSpot, and Confluence.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Collaborative mindset, working with cross-functional teams for a seamless offboarding experience.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to manage client expectations.
- Cultural sensitivity and experience working with diverse international clients and employees.
- Demonstrated professionalism and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
What it’s like working at Horizons
Our service & product. We’re a technology company, not an accountancy, payroll provider, recruitment firm or similar. We build a workforce management platform that allows our customers to hire the best talent in minutes, without worrying about compliance, payroll, or HR admin.
Our amazing team and environment. Working at Horizons means you’re working on something very exciting: Allowing every person on the planet to have access to equal opportunities in living a fulfilled work and personal life. We believe in hiring from within and going the extra mile to retain top talent. As the company continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside.
Our benefits and perks. Being a Horizoneer means that you get the benefit of:
- A competitive salary
- An asynchronous working environment
- Unlimited paid time off
- A “Remote-First” company environment (or Hybrid)
- The ability to work from abroad for a short period of time
- Attending global annual team meet-ups
- Global mobility options for long-term moves
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Choosing your own hardware (Windows or Mac) – which we will buy for you!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV in a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV but you are still keen to reaching out, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Get in touch with us at: [email protected]
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Horizons, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.