Spescare company opens jobs for Nursing Service Manager_Paarl positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Health Care Provider skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Nursing Service Manager_Paarl|
|Region:||Paarl - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
Spescare is searching for a Nursing Services Manager for our rehabilitation hospital in Paarl, Western Cape.
Responsible for creating an environment of patient-focused care, defining standards for quality patient care, managing and developing work-based teams for assigned shifts, training new staff and providing leadership to the nursing team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist RN with day-to-day tasks.
- Induction, orientation and training of new nursing staff as per checklists.
- Introduction to Company Policies & ensuring Emergency & HR policies are signed with orientation.
- Serve as a mentor and provide guidance to shift leaders (registered nurses).
- Training staff in conjunction with training programme and capture data on ATR.
- Incident reporting and investigation.
- Sourcing and booking of relief staff as and when needed, as authorised by Hospital Manager.
- Ensure that Company Policies and Procedures are updated, enforced and adhered to by nursing staff.
- Stand in as relief RN when operationally required.
- Competence assessments and mentoring of staff.
- Training and guidance on health care systems.
- In collaboration with Hospital Manager responsible for Risk Management.
- Monthly auditing of patient files as per checklist.
- Biweekly drug book compliance audits.
- Staff skill audit (taking time to assess staff’s skills and knowledge and addressing it accordingly).
- In collaboration with the Hospital manager responsible for the Health and Safety compliance of the branch.
- Ensuring Health and Safety inspections occur, reports are submitted and filed, and committee meetings commence quarterly.
- In collaboration with the hospital manager ensure the branch’s infection control standards are continuously maintained.
- In collaboration with Hospital Manager responsible for Quality assurance.
- Report quality failures to Hospital Manager.
- Make recommendations on quality improvement interventions and process changes.
- File audits on the health care system and ensure compliance.
- Payroll – Ensuring staff’s clockings are monitored and submitted to Hospital Manager on cut-off dates as determined by HR/Payroll. (Permanent and Relief staff).
- In collaboration with the Hospital manager responsible for the recruitment process of nursing staff.
- In collaboration with the hospital manager responsible for submitting payroll documentation to payroll as per new employee checklist, within given deadlines as determined from time to time.
- Submit leave application on ESS (employee Self Service)
- BCL – Waste Management capturing
- Off duties for nursing staff.
- In collaboration with Hospital Manager leave approval.
- Submit ATR to Hospital Manager on cut off dates as determined by HR.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Nursing Qualification as Registered Nurse.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
- A relevant Management qualification will be an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as registered nurse in a medium to large concern.
- Fully bilingual.
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner with an overall pleasant disposition.
- Ability to be assertive when needed.
- Excellent in multitasking.
- Excellent leadership qualities, sound decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to function well under pressure.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2023
The Employer reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement at any time.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Spescare, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.