Penguin Recruitment company opens jobs for Noise and Vibration Consultant - North West. positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Consulting, Information Technology, & Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Noise and Vibration Consultant - North West.|
|Job Function:||Consulting, Information Technology, Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
£300 – £3500/annum
A UK leading noise and vibration consultancy is to looking to recruit a Noise and Vibration Consultant to work from their offices in the North West.
Due to an increase in workload my client is looking to take on a consultant to join their machinery and certification team.
- BSc or MSc in Acoustics, Mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Previous commercial experience in an acoustics or mechanical environment.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
Duties will include-
- Undertaking environmental noise surveys.
- Carrying out technical file assessments.
- Conduction sound insulation testing.
- Sound propagation modelling.
- Project management.
- Writing reports.
- Preparing and writing quotations.
- Liaising with clients and other industry contacts.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career in a wide range of acoustics activities and will also get the chance to aid with machinery certification tasks. My client is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
KEY WORDS Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modelling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, Section 61, Noisemap, Cadna-a.
01792 365 00
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Penguin Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.