The Globevest Group company opens jobs for New Business Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||The Globevest Group|
|Position:||New Business Developer|
|Region:||Edenvale - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Position: New Business Developer
Salary: Market related
Location: Edenvale, Johannesburg
Job type: Permanent
Industry: Manufacturing (Electronics)
Reference Number: CWR.NBD.RD.23062023
Our client is an electronic communications manufacturer and supplier based in Edenvale and they are looking for an experienced Business Developer to join their team.
The Business Developer will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and developing strategies to increase sales and revenue. This person will play a key role in expanding the customer base and contributing towards the success of the company.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by researching and analysing market trends and potential clients.
- Build relationships with potential clients through regular communication and meetings.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services to customers.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals with clients.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments and attend relevant events and conferences.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients and internal teams.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Grow sales revenue from product sales
- Meet growth targets for hardware sales in each category.
- Meet new/displacement customer onboarding targets for each category.
- Grow revenue from recurring income streams
- Meet growth targets for recurring income connections in each category.
- Regular and planned customer visits
- Regular customer visits within the designated area of responsibility.
- This will include travelling out of office, nationally or internationally.
- Management of territory (TBA)
- Achieve growth goals per quarter.
- Forecasting sales, developing area specific sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long-lasting relationships.
- Qualifying prospects.
- Pipeline management.
- Sales process management.
- Expand client database.
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven experience as a Business Developer or in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the security industry.
- Experience with alarm communication and security systems.
- Experience with alarm panels and knowledge thereof.
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Drivers Licence
- Own transport
By Submitting your CV, you confirm that:
1. We may retain your personal information in our database for future matching.
2. We may contact you when suitable opportunities arise.
3. The information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
We endeavour to reply to each and every application, however, should you not hear back from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company The Globevest Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.