MIT Recruitment company opens jobs for .NET Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
What are we looking for?
- Matric, Relevant Tertiary Qualification preferred
- 5 years experience in Microsoft C# .NET
- Solid experience in writing unit/integration tests using NUnit/xUnit
- Solid experience in mutli-tenant environments and large scale data
- Good skills in relational database queries
- Good skills in Object Oriented design (SOLID principles, patterns etc.)
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Experience in Git source control beneficial
Technologies We Use
- .NET Core using C#
- PostgreSQL RDBMS
- Elastic Stack
- Azure DevOps Server
- TeamCity CI Server
- NET Development
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MIT Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.