Dotcom Software Solutions company opens jobs for .Net/Angular Full Stack Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Dotcom Software Solutions|
|Position:||.Net/Angular Full Stack Developer|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Our experienced team of software developers assist our clients through their software development journey. We have a vast range of experience across various technologies and industries.
We pride ourselves on our culture that is made up of impeccably skilled, passionate professionals. Our team varies from veterans of the industry to fresh faced young bloods who are ready to shape the future.
If you believe that you’re a fit and feel as if Dotcom is an environment you can thrive in… then WE WANT YOU!
Our consulting team is growing and we are looking for skilled Full Stack Developers to join the family.
We’re looking for a .NET/Angular Full-stack Developer to work on exciting new and existing projects, building colleague and client facing web applications to streamline some of the business processes.
What are the specific key competencies required?
- A strong sense of professionalism
- 4-6 or more years development experience
- BSc. Computer Science BSc. Computer Science
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or related field
- Strong .NET Core C# and Typescript skills
- Exposure to Microservices, Event-driven software architecture design
- Experience with modern SPA frameworks (We’re using Angular 9) Angular 4-9 will be considered
- Experience with AWS serverless applications
- Experience working on databases (PostgrSQL and/or MongoDB experience advantageous)
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Experience with the tools and techniques of software development: TDD, CI/CD, version control, code reviews etc.
- Good understanding and application of software design patterns and principles
- Exposure to software solution and architecture design
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail
- A solid understanding of OOP and FP principles Outputs – What are the key performance areas and daily responsibilities?
- Apply your experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to developing a product with maximum value for the business
- Be an active member of a scrum team, mentor junior developers, build good team dynamics and ways of working
- Design, code, test, debug and document your application
- Build reusable software components and libraries for future use across multiple projects
- Analyse, diagnose, and resolve errors related to your applications
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Dotcom Software Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.