Ster-Kinekor Theatres company opens jobs for Multi Skilled Supervisor (Cresta) positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Entertainment, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Multi Skilled Supervisor (Cresta)|
|Region:||Gauteng, Randburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
Responsible for the effective day-to-day shift supervision of cinema operations and the cinema team with specific regard to maintaining products and standards of operation, maximising guest experience, ensuring all operational efforts achieve the organisational strategies and objectives, maximising operational efficiencies.
Multi Skilled Supervisor Job Duties
- Efficient stock control methods: stock management end to end (stock levels, Cost of Sales, Risk Management, etc.)
- Ensure float management and control
- Manage and control cashier variances
- Responsible for end-to-end banking processed and monies received
- Control of all vouchers and complimentaries issued
- Hit Rate
- SPP (Spend per Person)
- Ensure cinema is opened and closed at the correct times
- Ensure sufficient stock available / prepared in line with forecasts and operational requirements
- Staff work orders to be in line with operational requirements
- Shift preparation processes to be adhered to and implemented timeously
- Put in place staff scheduling and duty allocations to ensure optimal staffing and all duties are executed accordingly
- Oversee support departments including cleaning services
- Handle shift briefings / handovers / shift reports
- Interact and be present on the cinema floor during shift to understand and assist guests with requests, special requirements, recommendations, concerns, resolution of complaints, etc.
- Manage all refunds, readmissions and complimentaries issued
- Manage staff appearance and cinema appearance/ functioning of equipment and systems for the outlet
- Report and resolve any issues experienced
- Communicate changes in regulations and the business requirements to staff
- Communicates cinema’s objectives, standards and operating procedures to internal and external service providers as per SOP’s and or SLA
- Implements business action plans
- Monitors and report on product performance and include in shift report
- Ensure excellent levels of operational efficiencies through company provided processes and procedures
- Provide input into post-mortem of all strategies and processes implemented
- Manage Technical, ICT and projection related issues
- Adhere at all times to legislative; and health and safety processes
- Adhere to cinema specific obligations and processes i.e. Prestige
- End to End compliance to all SOP’s and the Operations Manual
- Adherence to SOP’s related to Occurrence Book entries.
- Manage staff conditions of employment, e.g., attendance, absenteeism, leave, adherence to policies and procedures (including SOP’s and Operations Manual)
- Identification of employee training needs
- Manage employee relations within the cinema
- Staff communication and motivation
- Onboarding of new staff members
- Ensures that guests are treated with courtesy and respect
- Shift hand over ensures that staff can provide guest with relevant insight
- Maintain visible management presence in the cinema at all times
- Matric Essential
- Minimum NQF Level 5 Qualification advantageous
- Ability to work shifts
Experience And Knowledge Of
- Proficient in MS office
- Minimum 12 months or more working experience as an MSE
- Good Verbal and written communication.
- Good Administration & Organisational skills
- Excellent Management skills and abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Guest Service abilities
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ster-Kinekor Theatres, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.