MoveOn company opens jobs for Millwright at Westfalia Fruit Products (Pty) Ltd positions in the Limpopo region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Political Organizations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Millwright at Westfalia Fruit Products (Pty) Ltd|
|Region:||Limpopo, Tzaneen - Limpopo|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Reporting to Maintenance Manager, the successful incumbent is responsible for corrective and preventative maintenance of electrical and mechanical installations and equipment within Politsi Processing Plant including general fitting of mechanical components as well as electrical installations i.e., Pumps, Bin Tippers, Belt Conveyors, Cooling & Ripening Rooms, Blenders, Bag Sealers, bearings, and other equipment associated with the production facility. The position involves the use of hand, power, welding, cutting, and grinding tools, and the use of electrical equipment.
- Millwright trade qualification
- +4 years relevant maintenance experience (post qualification) within a Food production environment.
- Experienced in general fitting, fabrication, and electrical maintenance in a Food production environment.
- Must have experience in Ammonia refrigeration plant, cold rooms, and Steam Boilers.
- Knowledge on HPP (High Pressure Processing) machine will be added advantage.
- Experienced on pumps, blenders, conveyors, mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of machines, tools, and equipment, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in the fabrication, repairs, installation of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Food Safety and hygiene Maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Systems around tools, equipment, mechanical and electrical equipment, and installations
- Repairing – machines or systems using required tools.
- Installation – installing equipment, electricals, machines, and other structures.
- Fault finding on production machinery.
- Quality control analysis – conducting tests and inspection of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Equipment maintenance – performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is required.
- Must be medically and physically fit to carry the work.
- Able to work in a structured way under pressure.
- Positive life outlook.
- Must have a hands-on approach.
- Must have integrity, initiative, energy, and drive.
- Must be willing to work overtime and standby duties.
- Quality control analysis
- Equipment maintenance
Employer & Job Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid
- Insured Benefits
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MoveOn, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.