Apaja Online Entertainment Oy company opens jobs for Mid level Project Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Apaja Online Entertainment Oy|
|Position:||Mid level Project Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Our client, a leading Investment Administrator Company, in the Western Cape has a contract vacancy for 9 months but the successful candidate will be able to work remotely. The client will sponsor the Resource to attend meetings in Cape Town should the Resource does not reside in the Western Cape.
To be a successful Project Manager in this environment, you should demonstrate strong leadership, ownership and teamworking skills. You should demonstrate excellent communication skills, have a deep curiosity and eventual competence around the system SDLC.
5+ years Project Management / Delivery experience.
Experience in the Fund Administration and/or Wealth Management.
Knowledge of Investment and/or Retail Investment is an advantage.
Knowledge of Flexcube is an advantage.
Knowledge of front-end development technologies and tools e.g. HTML, CSS etc. is an advantage.
Knowledge of database query languages e.g. SQL is an advantage.
Knowledge of web applications is an advantage.
Understanding of financial markets and financial systems is essential.
A Project Management qualification
- Exceptional client-facing skills.
- Proven leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency and the ability to establish priorities and make decisions.
- Ability to simplify complex problems and processes in a challenging, dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented, and not willing to say “OK” until something meets your standards.
- Passionate about great user and client experiences.
- Knowledgeable about SDLC process.
- A great team player, able to interact easily with both business and technology stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to source information from the users/clients.
- Ability to work under pressure, time management, provide reasonable effort estimations and to be able to multi-task across multiple projects and communicate effectively.
- Unquestionable integrity and accountability.
- Uncompromising in delivery of excellent quality.
- Proven track record of understanding and identifying risks in functional changes and successfully directing efforts.
- Exceptional client-facing skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to simplify complex problems
- Detail oriented
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Apaja Online Entertainment Oy, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.